- InThai in Norwalk Rated 'Good' by New York Times I stopped at InThai, 456 Main Ave in Norwalk, and ordered yellow curry with seafood and crispy pad thai. It was as good as it was inexpensive. Apparently since the restaurant was reviews by the New York Times, they can hardly keep up with requests for reservations and take-out - especially on Fridays.
- Norwalk Woman, 23, Arrested for Criminal Mischief at Puppies of Westport In Norwalk a 23-year-old woman tried to break into Puppies of Westport at 2:30a.m. The owner of the pet store spoke to Patch, though the group who opposes commercial breeders that the pet shop sources declined to comment.
- Wilton Man, Former Cop, Charged with Stealing From Police Union A former Cheshire, CT police officer, Robert Anderson, of Wilton, was charged with stealing nearly $50,000 from the police union he served as president and vice president.
- Behind the Scenes at DPW: "It's Not The Inches, It's the Ice" On Wednesday the Department of Public Works held a press conference at their operations center to share the science of de-icing and the high-tech advances that make winter operations efficient in Norwalk. They use live GPS tracking, which Wilton DPW are looking into.
- Aquarium Superhero Dips a Fin in the Jelly Tank
Captain Living Sound was quite a presence at the preview night of the new Jiggle-A-Jelly at the Maritime Aquarium in Norwalk. With his message of fighting crime, which in his case is pollution, he as a hit with the kids.
- Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk to Be Awash in What? Chocolate! Sweet! On Sun., Jan. 26 the Maritime Aquarium will be awash in CHOCOLATE! Ticket price that's LESS than the Aquarium's normal admission price, and includes all the perks of admission
- Considering a Career in Fire Service: NCC Offers Fire Exam Test Prep Class In Norwalk, this information about prep for the fire exam test garnered a lot of interest.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something