.

Fundraiser Tag Sale

 ,   Add to calendar
 Wilton  See map

Wilton Parrot Rescue's Annual Fall Fundraiser Tag Sale!!


Saturday, 29th September: 10am – 4pm
Sunday, 30th September: 10am – 3pm
(no early birds please)


Donation Items accepted and appreciated
*Drop offs: Wednesday 25th, Thursday 26th and Friday 27th September: 10am to 5pm (or by appointment only: email wiltonparrot@yahoo.com to arrange a date/time)

21 Old Belden Hill Road, Wilton, CT

gon September 28, 2012 at 02:52 PM
you could bring your leftovers to the turnover shop of wilton as donations, AND/or you can also open up a charity consignment account there to earn money all year long--you get your members to drop things they want to sell on your behalf, and we do the pricing--your group keeps 60% of all sales and the remaining 40% is split between nursing and home care and the schools in wilton--for more info on how to set up an account contact gon51junk@aol.com --many groups in town use this method to earn money for their charity and it's fun and easy......

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something