Pre-order soon because Ambler Farm is taking orders for fresh-cut trees for pickup on December 7. When you pre-order there are choices:
- Fraser Fir trees have a traditional pyramidal shape – narrower at the top and fuller at the bottom. Their branches are turned slightly upward and their long-lasting needles are good for holding heavy ornaments.
- Balsam Fir. Balsams are round in shape and have soft needles and branches. They are dark green in appearance and very fragrant. Since they are faster growing than Frasers, Balsams cost less.
- Wreaths. Double faced for extra thickness.
- Roping. Made of thick heavy-duty pine.
- Maple Syrup. Ambler Farm’s own maple syrup.
Enjoy the holiday tradition at Ambler Farm with friends and neighbors while you sip cocoa and cider, visit with Santa and catch up with acquaintances.
Ambler Farm 257 Hurlbutt Street, Wilton CT 06897