FY 2013 passed, setting for next year at 21.0555 mills.
1,341 out of 11,121, or 12 percent, of eligible voters turned out to vote this year, with 800 persons voting to approve the budget, 515 against the budget, and just 10 people that believed the FY 2013 budget of $144 million was too low.
voting results are as follows:
- Road repair: 877 for, 465 against.
- New engine 4 tanker truck: 965 for, 371 against
- New roof and generator for the : 850 for, 482 against.
- repair/renovations: 702 for, 641 against.
- Multiple renovations and repairs for: 843 for, 490 against.
What do you think? Tell us in the comments below.