Neglecting social security and how best to deploy it for you and your family is financially unsound. Many small business owners have little idea how to optimize their social security:
- Whether it makes sense to take any more or less income out of their business
- Whether they should put their spouse on payroll, or not
- If the spouse is on payroll, should his/her compensation be increased, or decreased to maximize social security
- What is the best time to turn on social security
- How to integrate social security with other sources of retirement income to combat inflation and longevity
Our speaker is David Ceponis, founder and owner of Ceponis Financial Group, started in Wilton. David’s goal at CFG is to empower his clients to impart a mission to their money. David received both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Colgate University. He has been given the title of registered investment advisor by the Securities and Exchange Commission, and offers securities through Triad Advisors, Inc. Dave has guided closely-held business owners since 1986.
Co-sponsored by the Wilton Chamber of Commerce and the Wilton Library. Registration begins at 7:30am, followed by a light breakfast. The cost of this event is $10 per person, payable at the door. The first 15 registrants will receive a complimentary copy of The Baby Boomer’s Guide to Social Security. To register, please click the Sign Up button below or call 203-762-3950, Ext. 213. Wilton Library, 137 Old Ridgefield Road. www.wiltonlibrary.org