Victoria's Toasted Walnut Salad
My Toasted Walnut Salad is the perfect fall salad and can be eaten as a main course or pairs well with just about any main dish that you decide to cook up.
- 3/4 Cup Toasted & Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
- 3 Medium Peeled Oranges
- 1 Thinly Sliced Medium Red Onion
- 1 Large Peeled & Sliced Avocado
- 26 Pitted Greek Black Olives
- 2 Heads Butter Lettuce
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Lemon Juice Dressing
In a large size serving bowl tear the butter lettuce into pieces. Coarsely chop the oranges and add to the salad. Add the red onion, avocado, olives and feta cheese. Mix the salad and then toss with Lemon Juice Dressing. Serves 6 people.
Victoria's Lemon Juice Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Walnut Oil
Mix all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor for 30 seconds. Makes about 1 cup.