- Closed New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31
- Closed New Year’s Day, Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- New Year's Eve, Tuesday, December 31, 5:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
- OPEN HOUSE Wednesday, Jan. 1, 8:00am - 3:00pm. The entire facility will be open and free to the public. Enjoy the 50 meter pool, 25 yard pool, fitness center & gymnasium. Come on over, bring a friend and enjoy the day.
- DMV Offices to Close Wednesday, Jan. 1, for New Year’s Day. DMV's regional service centers and major service offices will reopen Thursday, January 2, at 9:15 a.m.
In addition, all AAA offices will be closed on Wednesday, January 1, but will reopen to process driver’s license renewals for normal business hours onThursday, January 2.
- The Wilton Transfer Station will close on Tuesday, Dec. 31 sat 2:00p.m. and be closed on Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
- The Land Use offices will close at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday December 31, 2013
- Town Hall offices will at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday December 31, 2013.
- The Tax Office will be open until 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday December 31, 2013.
- All offices will be closed Wednesday January 1, 2014.
- Dec. 31 open 7:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
- Jan 1, 2014 open 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
- Lottery Offices Closed for New Year's, But You Can Still Play Connecticut Lottery Corporation headquarters in Rocky Hill will be closed on Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014. Headquarters will reopen Thursday, Jan. 2.
While the headquarters will not be open for business, regularly scheduled lottery drawings will occur and the web site and automated phone system will be available to obtain information.
Winning Lottery tickets for prizes up to $599 can be validated and cashed at any Lottery retailer open that day. High-Tier Claim Centers are able to cash CT Lottery prizes up to $5,000. The closest claim center is at Crossroads Card & Gift in Norwalk which is scheduled to be open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tues., Dec. 31, and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wed., Jan. 1.